Monday, July 9, 2012

California Vacay!


Who takes a 2 week old baby across the country for 9 days? 
Better yet, who calls that a vacation? ha.
Aaron and I are absolutely that crazy. 

The church planting network we are a part of had their annual pastors' retreat in Newport Beach, California just a few short weeks after we had our 4th little baby. We had decided toward the end of the pregnancy that whether I am at home or in California life pretty much looks the same, sleepless and a walking refrigerator. So, why not be that in one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in the country? :)

We extended our stay for a few days after the retreat to enjoy some time together and to spend quality time with family and friends that we rarely are able to see (Aaron is from southern California.)

It was perfect. 
We stayed in the most beautiful and amazing hotel, we ate amazing food, talked until the wee hours of the morning, loved on our baby girl, and did the most fun touristy things (which I know Aaron did just because he loves me... and I totally appreciate that sweet gift. :) )

I apologize for the amount of photos, but I just couldn't resist!

Balboa Island

Balboa Bars on Balboa Island

 Hello California Flowers!

Julian 

 

 Old Town Trolley Tour
throughout downtown San Diego

Seaport Village
 

Coronado Beach
 

My Love.

 Hollywood 
 

 Pure Sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...