Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Printable

This is Teacher Apprecation Week at Drew's preschool! 
I love his teachers and am so grateful for the ways they love and teach my sweet boy. 

I put together a little goody basket for each of them. 
I was inspired by this Survival Kit from Modern Parents Messy Kids.

I purchased two adorable notebooks with matching note card sets and included a cute Lily Pulitzer pencil.

We also included a 'hand'made gift from Drew that was inspired by this.
 
 I wanted to create something from Ashlee Proffitt so I designed this little 5x7 print that turned out super cute as well as a tag to tie onto the basket. I thought you might have little ones with teachers also, so go ahead and print one out for the teachers in your lives!

{Print}
 
{Tags}

{To Print & Use Free Printable}
1. Click on the images above.
2. Right click to 'Save As' on your computer
3. Open the file & print onto cardstock
4. For Print: Trim to size 5x7 | For Tags: Trim to size 4.25 x 2.75
Feel free to email me if you have questions or problems downloading the file.
...
*For personal use only, not for resale. All rights belong to Ashlee Proffitt Design.


ENJOY!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...