Monday, May 14, 2012

A Blessing.

One of my very best friends just happens to be an amazing photographer. Her name is Shay and I love her. Over the past 6 years she has blessed me and my family in a really beautiful way. She has documented our growing family and to me, that is one gift that is truly priceless.

Thank you Shay for being such a blessing to me and to my family.

And baby Adelee we cannot wait to meet you. Your mommy is beyond excited to have a sweet, little girl to share life with. I am currently dreaming of days full of tea parties, baby dolls and dress-up. Love you little one.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! Cannot wait to see her beautiful newborn pictures!! Congrats again Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and full of joy my perfect friend! Love you so much! Love every frame - beautiful work Shay! xxoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously (and always) one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen. Yay for a girl! Love being able to keep up with you and your clan via blog, FB, etc. Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...