Monday, April 23, 2012

Pretty White & Peach

I am one very blessed lady. 
I have the best friends in the world and I am so thankful for them. 

This past Friday evening, my very best friends threw me and Adelee the most amazing baby shower. 
Adelee, you are one very loved and prayed for little girl. 
(And now you will be the best dressed too. :))

There were sweet presents and the most beautiful decorations and such yummy southern themed food, but my favorite part of the shower wass the time we spent in the Word and the time we spent in prayer. 
I am so blessed by these women who spent the evening praying over me, my husband, my boys, and my sweet Adelee.

Thank you sweet friends! 
I hope you know how much you mean to me and my family.
White Eyelet Dress + Peach & Gold Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...