Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break With My Boys!


This is Spring Break week and that means mommy is in action, planning fun activities and spending super quality time with her boys!

Today we went strawberry picking (again!) and had so much fun!


I am loving this time with them and am seeing glimpses into what our summer days will look like... with the addition of a sweet baby girl of course.

I am thankful for the time and hard work I have put in to this business over the past few months as I finally created better and more efficient workflow systems and organizational tactics that allow me to take time every day to be a mommy and entire weeks like this to invest in my boys while still developing a business. I have by no means mastered this but looking back at myself even just a few months ago I am thankful for the changes that haven taken place.

I hope you are having a great week! And I look forward to our regularly scheduled posts next week. (Although stay tuned here because I do have some other posts planned for this week too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...