Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Goals for February.

Like I said on Monday, I feel like a new person who has been given the world, when in fact it is just a few hours added to my day 2x a week. It is amazing how much a mom can get accomplished when she has solitude. :)

Last week I wrote an entirely too long post about my goals for this year. It was one of those blog posts that never got posted due to internet issues. I decided that instead of posting a bunch of goals at the beginning of the year, I wanted to increase my accountability and post monthly goals at the beginning of every month. I hope to update you on how these goals are coming along at the end of each month.

I will create goals about each area of my life: personal, wife, mom & business owner. I wanted the goals to be tangible and easily made into action. I think I have succeeded and I am excited to head in to February!

So here goes!


What are your goals for February?


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...