Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas Cards!

It was a pure joy designing this year's Holiday Collection. I put together a little holiday inspiration board and turned on the Christmas music. Too bad the weather was never cooler than about 80 degrees otherwise I would have thought Christmas had already made it's way to my house.

Inspiration
 Photo Cards
 
New Features!
All designs now feature a backer option. 
You can choose the existing coordinating design for the back 
or submit a special (more detailed) message to be included on the back at no extra charge. 

All printed orders also include matching envelopes (either red or white) 
and coordinating wrap address labels with your return address included. 

Again, no extra charge! It's included. 
Because I love you! And I love the little details.
  
Folded Greeting Cards


 I love this little collection and I hope you do too. 
All the cards are now in the shop and ready for you to purchase!


Be on the lookout later this week for a Holiday Card Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...