Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stationery Academy Bound!

I am on my way friends. I am so excited I can barely stand it! I am ready for God to do great things with this little gift He has entrusted me with. I am ready to learn and grow. I am ready to encourage new friends and be encouraged by them too. Pray for me on this little endeavor! I cannot wait to share with you all that I learn.

If you would like to help support me in this little venture I would be so grateful!

Take a look here to read more about The Stationery Academy!

You can help in 2 ways:
1. Purchase a product from my shop... or two or three or four! :)
2. Give a donation! Small or large, ALL gifts are welcome! (Click on the donation button below.)





Thanks friends! I love you so much and am so grateful for your encouragement and support!

ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...