Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back-to-School!

My oldest son had his first day of preschool yesterday and he wanted to share with you how it went. 


I found some cute back-to-school ideas here
Thanks Sarah Beth for the great ideas!
 Take a picture of your little one and a chalkboard. On the chalkboard write their grade 
You could even have them write their name themselves... I should have had Andrew write his for you to see (and compare to next year!)

um. adorable.
found here originally from here.

I feel a birthday party invitation being inspired right now from that adorable little 'smartie pants' goody bag....

This little check list is genius. Print it out, hang it on your fridge and remind yourself to document those things you think you will never forget (that I promise you will.)

I've only been doing this for 2 days but the crafty lady in me wanted so badly to make his little lunch box a delight to open. The only thing I could think of was a little note... too bad he can't read. That's why he's in preschool. ha. 

I am definitely going to try this sweet and free idea.

What a sweet treat in a lunch box! And you could even get your little ones to help make them.

---
You want more?!
Well, here you go:

Thanks Seven Thirty-Three for all the great ideas!

3 comments:

  1. gah! i love drew! thanks for pinging me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how absolutely adorable :) Are you going to make a page like that each year for the first day?! What a treasure! I will have to do this also, thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...