Friday, July 15, 2011

I Need Your Help.

Hi faithful readers!

For awhile now I have recognized my own limitations with the business end of my business. In college I learned how to be an artist and designer, not a business woman...they really should have had a 'Running Your Own Business While Being a Full Time Pastor's Wife & Mommy of 2 boys' class...I would have greatly benefited from that. ha. In recognizing my limitations I see how desperately I need help, like in the form of expert advice and strategy.

I view this business as a gift, a blessing that God has entrusted to me. My desire is to be a good steward of this gift, taking special care to be diligent and to give it my best effort. We are called, no matter what we are doing, to do it all for the'glory of God.' I want to bless others and bring glory to His name with the business itself and with the resources it can provide. I want to exemplify the Proverbs 31 woman as I seek to make great use of the gifts that God has entrusted me with.


"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

So, a couple of months ago God answered my prayer in the form of The Stationery Academy.


 

"...an intimate workshop designed to
educate, empower and connect
the best new talent in the stationery industry
to explore tried and true stationery business strategy
and learn the keys to powerful stationery brands."

The workshop will be led by stationery industry expert, Whitney English Kolb, designer Emily Ley and special guest and branding expert, Lara Casey. The workshop will offer:

  • Two days of interactive workshops focused on simplified, powerful business strategy and building authentic, strong, soon-to-be nationally recognized stationery brand.
  • Receive a personalized Stationery Academy workbook that will be used throughout the Academy to simplify, refine and strengthen goals, business, brand and processes.
  • Participate in one-on-one collection/design reviews with Whitney English Kolb and one-on-one brand consultations with Emily Ley and Lara Casey.
  • Become part of the exclusive Stationery Academy Alumni forum where they'll be able to interact with other alumni, share experiences, ask questions and utilize exclusive resources.
Just so you know, when the workshop was first announced I was so excited that I almost fell out of my chair. And I may have stopped breathing for just a second. Seriously, this is exactly what I have been praying for.

The catch: workshops and conferences like this one are not cheap. The total cost is about $2,000. Eeek! That is a lot of money! I am confident however, that the gained information and knowledge are invaluable. I do believe that this opportunity is well worth the cost, unfortunately my little business cannot afford this amazing opportunity on it's own. So, I am enlisting your help, my faithful supporters. You have a great opportunity now to be a supporter of Ashlee Proffitt Design (as well as the Proffitt family!) You have a chance to really make a difference in the future of this business, to be a part of something where the goal is to bless others and bring glory to God. What do you think?

Can you help support Ashlee Proffitt Design?

{ H E L P }
click below to donate.


All supporters will receive a small gift as a token of my appreciation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...