Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekend Reads

I'm spending some much needed quality time with these three loves this weekend. I think there is going to be some bike shopping (yay for tax returns!), bathroom painting, lots of movie watching (Toy Story 3 is now on Netflix demand! Drew is already watching it as I write this....), and some napping. I can't wait!

What are you up to this weekend?

. . .

Here are a few links for your weekend downtime:

+I love these stripes and also love that it is the same color as my office. Sage Gray is the way to go.

+ Did I ever show you this before & after? I LOVE both of the items. Love them.

+ I think this is a super cute decorating idea for any party or shower.

+ I have a serious addiction to this lady, especially this post (maybe because it involves an invitation, a party, and decorations!) and I stumbled upon this too that is just a perfect and absolutely ingenious idea for little ones.

+ This branding is amazing. The final product perfectly communicates the business.

+ This is a great idea. Who is up for a design party? I need some critiquing!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday.

1 comment:

  1. This weekend (in question), I put on a bridal shower that had some lovely invitations. It was a TON of work, but the invitations weren't. Not for me, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...