Thursday, April 21, 2011

Font Love: Archer

May I introduce you to my lovely friend, Archer. How I love the super thin lines of this slab-serif and those wonderfully tiny droplets that dangle so effortlessly. Beautiful.
Not that long ago I had the privilege of working on the branding for Alisandra Photography. I do love working with photographers. They are creative, they are passionate, and they are artists... so the relationship is founded upon mutual loves. Together we came up with what is one of my favorite identity creations to date. During the last rounds of revisions Ali came to me with this font as a suggestion for her branding. It was the perfect choice. The beautiful lines of the font bring cohesion from the text to the icon.

Take some time to check out Alisandra Photography's amazing work. While there you can read (and see) more about her branding.

The goal throughout the creation process was for the branding to communicate Alisandra Photography's motto:
Relaxed, Romantic, & Real.

What do you think?
Does the branding effectively communicate 'relaxed, romantic, & real'?

Yes, I think so.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...