Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Favorite Finds: Strawberries!


I just finished creating a party pack to coordinate with my vintage strawberry birthday invitation. I was inspired by all things strawberry! Here are a few favorites I found on etsy that would be just perfect for your sweet little one on her birthday.



1. Sweet Strawberry Lemonade Petti Tutu by Strawberry Rose
2. Love - Flutter Sleeve Dress by Little Boats
3. Pillowcase Dress by BlakeandBailey
4. Strawberry Cotton Wristlet by Noonew
5. Strawberry Fields Chenille Bib by Sew Simply Baby
6. Pink May Flower Spring Hat by Snugars

And just because I LOVE ice cream:

Have you ever seen anything cuter than these little shoes???
Baby Doll Shoes by Willow Dolls

Which little favorite is your favorite?
. . .
What do you think of the party pack?
My favorite item is the favor tags that say 'You Are Sweet.' So precious. =)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...