Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 Days of Christmas {Day 4}

{Best of Kid's Toys}
Having little ones myself I can more than appreciate the cute finds below. I adore classic toys, for their simplicity and timelessness. I may be biased but I think they encourage a little one to use their imagination even more.

What is Santa bringing your little ones this year?
{Needle Felted Alphabet Balls by Jack's Beanstalk}

{Needle Felted Counting Balls by Jack's Beanstalk}

{Toy Truck by Times Past Toys}


{Playground Scavenger Hunt by Blynken and Nod}

{Wee Wooden Skittles Play Set by Wee Waldorf}

{The Bigger Than Life Train by Forever Afters}

{Shopping Cart by Forever Afters}

{Dougie's Custom Play Kitchen by Hammer & Nails}

{Indoor Plain Teepee by Moozle}

Shhhh... a little secret... my little one just may be getting his first play tent (sadly, not from Moozle, she's on maternity leave). Excited to go exploring with my little man and his new tent in just about a week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking that scavenger hunt idea. It might be just the thing to get ME outside more with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...