Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Winner! And a Few Favorites!

{Fall Loves}


{Cute Costumes}
How adorable are these?
I am thinking my 3 year old needs a cape just to have... not just for halloween. :)
And I love the little baby beanies, perfect costume for a little one! Just add a coordinating onesie and you are done.
1. Sack O' Taters by Tater's Place
2. Super Boy Cape by Pip and Bean
3. Donut Costume by Embroider Me Boutique
4. Owl Earflap Hat Pattern by The Fuzzy Nogin
5. Mouse Cashmere Hat by Dream Knits by Ellen
6. Froggy Earflap Pattern by The Fuzzy Nogin

. . .

Congratulations to...

{ L i n d s e y B a l o g h}


My childhood dream was to become an astronaut. I decorated my room with pictures of space, planets, space shuttles and astronauts. and watched the movie Space Camp every weekend. I quickly realized this dream was not going to happen since... I hated math, so the dream evolved into watching a shuttle take-off in person. Well fast forward 16 years and I move to Florida for grad school and what happens? I win tickets to see the shuttle take off at NASA!!!! Very awesome day. What else happened you ask? I met a man who would only talk to me about our mutual love for the space program. When he was ready to propose he was orginially going to do it overlooking the shuttle launch pads (totally not kidding - super romantic to me though!). We married and now plan our late night dates around meteor showers and shuttle launches. Dreams do come true, just maybe not how we think they will.

. . . . . . . .

Lindsey won a set of address labels along with her choice of a set of notecards or calling cards!
Please email me with your mailing information!

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to enter the giveaway. I enjoyed hearing about your childhood dreams. :)

Be sure to check back often for the next giveaway opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. Love your finds! And can we talk about how incredibly adorable the Sack o' Taters is!? I was thinking I could make J a costume like that... for about 3 seconds. And then realized that probably wouldn't work and he would probably destroy it in about 1.5 seconds trying to get out, lol ;) Maybe next Halloween for baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i LOVE everything from the fall finds picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm for the doughnut costumes. It reminds me of the time I went as an M&M.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...