Monday, June 7, 2010

Favorite Finds - Recipe Cards


{ r e c i p e c a r d s }
These make me want to design my own (and organize my recipe box...)

{a la bouffe}
These cards are just beautiful.
I love the repeating pattern for the index card and how it coordinates with the design of the recipe cards.


{Up Up Creative}
The graphic quality of these cards are so fun!
The whisk pattern could easily be printed and hung as artwork in a kitchen... it really is that cute!


{Dezign Daze}
Again, the graphic quality is adorable.
What a great idea to use everyday kitchen dishware, utensils and/or accessories to create a pattern...


{Saddle Stitch Studio}
Love the layout of these cards with the ingredient list on the left and the directions on the right... and of course those adorable little icons in the top left hand corner.


I LOVE these letterpress recipe cards...
the color scheme and paper choice matched with the letterpress printing adds such an organic feel.
{one canoe two}


Which one is your favorite?

I am going to go organize my recipes now... haha.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this post. I LOVE recipe cards. There are just so many ways you can make a recipe card- it's so fun to see all of the different kinds. I would LOVE to see you design some recipe cards. I know they'd be absolutely fabulous... just like all of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute!! I love the ones from one canoe two. This would definitely make organizing all my recipes much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Up Up Creative ones because there are no lines! I am a big recipe card fan too; I think the most fun is getting something in someone else's handwriting. I especially love it when they provide a side commentary on the recipe in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whisk design idea to hang in the kitchen...stealing it! Also, I love anything letterpress, so those cards are probably my true favorites. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! I really like the first ones with the flowers--very pretty:) I love simple and elegant! I really like the letter press ones too though--really like the "hand-made" quality of them. fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for including my recipe cards...so honored. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for including my shop, ashlee.

    of course i hope when kelley (above) says "stealing it" she means your idea and not my design... i'll see you in the shop soon kelley?? : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...