Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Inside Look: Wedding Invitations

I am working on updating my wedding invitations. I am designing all the coordinating pieces in order to make a complete wedding stationary suite: response cards, thank you cards, programs, menus, etc. My goal is to complete these designs soon and begin on the line of wedding stationary for 2011.

What wedding color palettes would you love to see? Do you have any suggestions for future wedding stationary design? Is there something that you have been looking for and can't seem to find for your special day? I would love to hear from you!








Do you have a favorite?

6 comments:

  1. I like them all. I think I would have picked the design with the swirling orange fun stuff on it.
    Our invitations were good enough, but certainly not ASHLEE PROFFITT designed. Too bad. ;) alas, it's getting to be long ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. These are all fabulous! :) I really like the last one, and the one up towards the top-- the green branchy one :) As far as a color palette suggestion, I like dark brown, robins egg blue and white :) Can't wait to see the whole suites! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that these are going in the shop:) Yay for talented friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly love them all!! I wish I was getting married again; I'd pick the Chelsea Bower ones with the blueish gray swirlies. Or the Nicole Kensington with the gray branches. Or the brown and blue. Ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are oh so sweet! What an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fan of the "Chelsea Bower" and "Amelia Cook" (do you have fun making up fake names??). I also like the fun lines in the first one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...